Grilled Chicken Street Tacos

Mexican Street Tacos - this is one of my favorite recipes! They're unbelievably easy to make, they're jam packed with authentic flavor and everyone always loves them! 

Who could resist the charred and tender, marinated grilled chicken thighs paired with creamy avocados. Plus and they have the perfect cilantro lime flavor.

Image of 3 chicken street tacos on a metal plate. Tacos are made up of mini corn tortillas, grilled chicken, onion, cilantro, lime, avocado and Mexican hot sauce.

The Best Mexican Street Tacos

We are in the middle of moving (always crazy, as I'm sure you know) but the thing I'm wanting to make most are these street tacos. I couldn't count how many times I've made these things.

They're always on rotation on our dinner menu, and I love to serve them at parties. Plus they are a healthier dinner option.

You'll love this street taco recipe not only because they taste amazing, but also because it's one of those easy to throw together recipes and you can also get a head start it a few hours in advance with the marinating.

If you want to go all out, you can serve them with carne asada tacos as well (just slice strips into small pieces). I love getting each kind when I get them on the street in Mexico or in restaurants, so one of these days I'm going to feel ambitious and make all three at once (chicken, carne asada and carnitas).

Chicken Street Tacos Video

[wprm-recipe-video]

Comments