Stuffed Mushrooms {with Spinach and Cheese}

Stuffed Mushrooms - filled with rich cream cheese, tender spinach, melty mozzarella and parmesan, and vibrant garlic then topped with crispy panko bread crumbs. An appetizer or party snack recipe that's sure to impress! They're easy to make and perfect for entertaining. 

If you love these be sure to try my incredibly popular Spinach Artichoke Dip.

Hand picking up a stuffed mushrooms filled with cream cheese, shredded cheeses and spinach.

Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe with Spinach and Cheese

Sure the sausage stuffed mushrooms are great but in my opinion the best stuffed mushrooms are filled with spinach and lots of cheese! They taste just like a spinach dip meets sautéed mushrooms.

And as I mentioned they're easy to prepare. Just make a quick and simple cheese filling, clean the mushrooms, pop the stems, stuff and bake. Then of course dive in while they're warm with that gooey melted cheese!

For this recipe if you happen to have a mushroom hater in the family you could try stuffing a few mini peppers or tomatoes for them. I get it, my husband hates them. But I just say more mushrooms for me.

Stuffed mushrooms with a bite taken out to show cheesy filling. View the Recipe

Comments