My Favorite Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

This Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is what dreams are made of. It's fluffy, creamy, smooth, rich, decadent, perfectly chocolaty, and just absolutely delicious. So good you'll want to eat it by the spoonful!

Adapted from my popular vanilla buttercream frosting, this chocolate frosting is simply perfect.

Chocolate buttercream frosting on top of chocolate cupcake

Easy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

This frosting really is the ultimate icing on the cake! From it's melt-in-your-mouth texture to its indulgent flavor, it's dreamy in every way.

And it all starts with chocolate, in pure cocoa form. I mean do we need much more in life? I know I definitely have a serious weakness for chocolate.

I have a really hard time understanding people who don't. Like my sister, for instance. I love ya sis, but I will never understand why you pick the chocolate chips out of your chocolate chip cookies. It's hard to watch, until I proceed to eat them.

Plus, even chocolate has its nutritional value with the antioxidants it contains, right? How much? Well that's not important.

I'm only kidding but I do I love when my mom comes to stay and she get's excited when I have some left over buttercream frosting in my fridge that she can pile on her morning oatmeal. What a great way to start the day.

I'm telling you everyone is going to love this frosting! It will make that heavenly chocolate cake or yellow cake perfectly divine. View the Recipe

Comments