Vegetarian Lentil Tacos (Slow Cooker)

Vegetarian Lentil Tacos are a perfectly healthy and incredibly tasty taco recipe that will even impress meat lovers! They're deliciously flavorful, unbelievably easy to make (the slow cooker does most of the work) and they make great left overs.

Vegetarian Lentil Tacos

Vegetarian Lentil Tacos for Meatless Monday

Do you do Meatless Monday? I'm not the type to be organized and plan ahead so I don't do specifically "meatless Monday" but I try to eat more vegetarian recipes, especially for breakfast and lunch. And lately I'm trying to do a few more meatless recipes for dinner for my family.

This a meatless recipe my whole family can agree on, even my husband (who's crazy about meat) loves these! And you can't beat the quick prep time of this recipe. Plus you'll be glad you'll likely have leftovers for lunch the next day.

You can finish these easy tacos off with any toppings you like, then if you are making them vegan use vegan cheese or omit it. Read More »

Comments