Blueberry Cobbler

A bowl of warm Blueberry Cobbler is the perfect comfort food on a cold winter day! It's soon to be a favorite dessert with it's juicy fresh blueberry filling and tender, buttery biscuit topping. Just don't forget the vanilla ice cream, it's the perfect finishing touch.

Blueberry Cobbler

The Best Homemade Blueberry Cobbler!

A fresh blueberry dessert in the dead of winter? Yes! I can't believe how cheap blueberries have been this season and they've actually been so sweet too. I normally bake seasonally but when blueberries are $.97 cents a pack you buy alllll the berries.

Really though I did get a little carried away (which I always do, blueberries are my favorite fruit). I probably bought 20 packs but I've made muffins, smoothie bowls, a froze some and we've been eating them by the handful. And now blueberry cobbler twice!

This really is Heaven in a bowl especially with some rich vanilla ice cream. Who can resist that blueberries and cream combo? Read More »

Comments