Roasted Butternut Squash with Garlic and Herbs

Roasted Butternut Squash is an essential, healthy fall side dish! It has a mildly sweet, slightly nutty, buttery flavor and a delicious creamy texture. Then when you add garlic and fresh herbs it adds two more delicious layers of flavor. It's perfect for the holidays or a weeknight dinner!

Roasted butternut squash with garlic and fresh herbs in a white ceramic serving bowl set over a white marble surface.

Roasted Butternut Squash

I love roasted butternut squash. Sometimes I'll buy the mini ones and roast butternut squash halves and sometimes I'll buy a big one then dice it up into cubes and roast as I've done here.

I like this method better because you can get more color and flavor on each individual piece, the only tedious part is cutting up that squash.

But after you've done it a few times it goes a lot faster. And a result this good is worth that extra bit of effort, trust me!

Roasted Butternut Squash on a dark baking sheet after roasting. Read More »

Comments