Apple Cobbler

We all love Peach Cobbler but have you tried Apple Cobbler yet?? I'm head over heels in love with it! Think of the soft and buttery cake-like biscuit topping of a cobbler then think of the flavors of the filling of an apple pie and this is what you get!

It's truly irresistible and a must have fall recipe!

Apple Cobbler

Apple Cobbler

I'm sure this will be a go-to fall recipe for me. I made it a few times to get everything perfect (or because it was so good and I was looking for an excuse) and I really just love everything about it!

From the juicy, lightly sweetened apple filling to the fluffy, tender and buttery topping, and the final touch of cinnamon sugar on top. You just can't go wrong with this recipe!

I adapted this from my Peach Cobbler so I knew going going to be good. And yes it's unbelievably good! You'll be savoring every last bite.

Apple Cobbler Read More »

Comments