Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

I don't know what it is about colder temperatures that says a homestyle Pot Roast is a must! It's just such a hearty, comforting dinner at the end of a long day and the whole family loves it! This roast is just stick-to-your-ribs kind of good. Plus I love that this meal always reminds me of home. 

Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

My mom made roast for dinner almost every single Sunday. She didn't usually toss the potatoes and carrots in with the roast, instead she's do roast with mashed potatoes and gravy (which I also absolutely love) but I've always loved how this is a one pot meal.

It's much easier to prepare than doing a roast, mashed potatoes, gravy and a veggie separate, plus there's far less to clean up. You just need a knife, a cutting board and one pot. You don't even need measuring cups and spoons with this one.

Read More »

Comments