Friday Faves

Hello friends and Happy Friday Faves!

Montage Deer Valley Apres Lounge foodiecrush.com

And even better, happy first week of spring. However, depending on where you live (hello East Coast USA!) you may still be digging with your snow shovels rather than your gardening hoes. But rest assured, soon enough all of that will change, spring will fly by and summer’s sun will be warming our bones.

First I want to thank everyone who emailed me in response to last week’s Friday Faves where I gave away 100 copies of my Nourished Planner. I’m still responding to your emails so if you haven’t received my reply yet, you will! And for those first 100 responders, your planners will be going in the mail next week.

Man you guys are great. I LOVED receiving your responses when I asked how your week was going.

It’s encouraging to know that we truly are all the same, with good days and bad, but realizing there’s always a better day ahead. I’m glad to know we’re all in this literal life boat together, with compassion, thoughtfulness and tools to get us all through.

Montage Deer Valley foodiecrush.com (...)
Read the rest of Friday Faves (1,165 words)


©FoodieCrush for FoodieCrush Magazine, 2018. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , ,

The post Friday Faves appeared first on foodiecrush.

Comments