Friday Faves

Hello friends of the FoodieCrush and Happpppy Friday!

It’s felt so good to be back in work mode this week. Er, I should say, back in office mode.

https://www.foodiecrush.com/20-easy-healthy-cauliflower-dinner-recipes/

As a solopreneur/food blogger/business owner there are a lot of hats to wear. Taking photos for the blog. Taking photos for clients (like the salmon dish above that I shot for Deer Valley Resort this past Monday.) Researching. Recipe developing. Writing. Social media-ing. E-mailing. Scheduling. Travel coordinating. Nourished Planner-ing. Accounting (officially the worst part of my job ever!)

Plus there’s that little wife/mom/daughter/friend thing that should NEVER, EVER be thought of as second place, since it should always come first.

I’m guessing I’m a lot like the rest of you, always juggling, always jiggering, and always trying to loop what’s happening today and what could be tomorrow because my mind is overflowing with it’s never-ending list of to-dos that put me smack dab at the front and the tail and in so many different directions.

But only when I let it.

So when I finally give myself permission to just CHILL THE FREAK OUT, and focus on doing one thing at a time so I can do it well, instead of trying doing 18 different things and do them just okay, I’m finding myself so much calmer and a whole hell of a lot more clear headed, with an actual focus to get.things.done.(...)
Read the rest of Friday Faves (1,268 words)


©FoodieCrush for FoodieCrush Magazine, 2018. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,

The post Friday Faves appeared first on foodiecrush.

Comments