Caramel Soaked Almond Cake {AKA Toscakaka Torte}

This Caramel Soaked Almond Cake (AKA Toscaka Torte) is all of my dessert dreams come true! It's a cake that's worthy of any celebration and I love that it's brimming with plenty of that irresistible caramel flavor which is perfectly paired with the almonds. There's no question this is a cake I'll make again and again, it is oh so tempting!

Caramel Soaked Almond Cake

I love that this is something different from the cakes I normally make. Even though there's no frosting and it's only a single layer it's still one of the most delicious cakes I've had!

We were instantly smitten by this cake and all of it's rich flavors. I also love the combination of textures - that soft, dense caramel soaked cake finished with those crisp flaky almonds. Mmm MMM!

Caramel Soaked Almond Cake

The recipe for this cake comes from Tatyana Nesteruk's newly released cookbook, The European Cake Cookbook. Tatyana is the food blogger and behind the popular blog Tatyana's Everyday Food. She also has an amazing You Tube channel with an abundance of mesmerizing dessert videos. Read More »

Comments