Rainbow Spring Roll Bowls with Shrimp or Chicken and Peanut Sauce

These seriously tasty Rainbow Spring Roll Bowls with Peanut Sauce are boasting with bright and rich flavors and a beautiful array of colors. Then add shrimp or chicken to the mix to make them that much more filling. I just can't get enough of these bowls! 

Rainbow Spring Roll Bowls with Shrimp or Chicken

I love to cook with the rainbow! When you've got this many colorful veggies you know it's got to be packed with vitamins and nutrients.

Then add a creamy peanut sauce to that blend and you know it's got to be good!

Rainbow Spring Roll Bowls with Shrimp or Chicken

So I think technically these should maybe be called "Summer Roll Bowls" but spring or summer who will notice?

Spring rolls are generally served crispy and hot, usually deep fried and summer rolls include lots of fresh, raw veggies and are served cold.

But here we do have a bit of a blend, the noodles and protein are served hot and you get lots of crisp raw veggies. And I'm use to the name "spring rolls" because that's what they call them at the local Thai restaurants near me - but that must be an Americanized Thai/Vietnamese food thing.

But honestly what do I know? I'm no expert so feel free to enlighten me if I'm wrong on the differences :). Read More »

Comments