Roasted Beet, Avocado and Goat Cheese Spinach Salad with Chicken

With a bit of planning and beginning of the week meal prep, your mid-week lunch can be a fresh tasting and totally fast to make bed of fresh spinach salad topped with make-ahead chicken breast and sliced avocado, tossed with everyone’s favorite salad combination of beets, goat cheese and pecans.

Roasted Beet and Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken | foodiecrush.com #spinach #salad #beets #chicken #avocado

While I can often be found finishing off the leftovers of recipes you’ll find here on the blog, more likely than not, what you’ll most often find me eating for lunch is going to be a version of this salad, right here.

And yes, I totally agree, this spinach salad does look “so good”. I’m pretty dang happy with it too.

If you’re like me, this is one of those salads that once you hit midweek you feel pretty chuffed about and praise “hallelujah” for having a bit of forethought to do some basic beginning-of-the-week meal prep, because usually by the time Wednesday rolls around, my resolve is beginning to dissolve.

I cleaned out my fridge on Monday and this is a sampling of what survived the scourge (pecans, spinach) plus a few of the things I meal prepped (pickled beets, salad dressing and baked chicken) to be ready for a lunch situation just like this .

Roasted Beet and Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken ingredients | foodiecrush.com

How Do You Make a Spinach Salad?

I’m defnitely a fan of the famed wilted spinach salad with warmed bacon dressing, but that’s more of a style I prepare to accompany dinner rather than serve as dinner, or in this case, lunch.

So this is how I do it…(...)
Read the rest of Roasted Beet, Avocado and Goat Cheese Spinach Salad with Chicken (873 words)


©FoodieCrush for FoodieCrush Magazine, 2018. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , , , , , , , ,

The post Roasted Beet, Avocado and Goat Cheese Spinach Salad with Chicken appeared first on foodiecrush.

Comments