Super Easy Cauliflower Vegetable Soup

This Super Easy Cauliflower Vegetable Soup is a must have recipe this season for more many reasons! It's comes together quickly so it's great for busy work days/holiday prep days, it's healthy which we all need to balance out those cookies this season, and it's so easy to make so it's perfect for those sick days.

Cauliflower Vegetable Soup

And those sick days are actually the reason I created this recipe and made it as easy as possible. I've had two 6-week long sinus infections this year and easy, healthy dinners are just what I've needed, especially soup.

Luckily things have mostly cleared up but I'm hanging on tight to this recipe. And not just for sick days.

Cauliflower Vegetable Soup

It has got to be is the easiest soup I've ever made! But it's still so delicious and hearty, and it has a simple well balanced flavor. Read More »

Comments