Friday Faves

Happy Friday friends, and happy turkey hangover. Am I right or am I right?

You can bet I had my fill of mashed potatoes, yam soufflé, and pecan pie. But I have to admit, I totally rotisseried an extra 14 lb. turkey just for leftovers and for my all-time favorite Thanksgiving leftover turkey curry pot pie. Let’s just call it what it is: Weekly meal prep—DONE!

There’s nothing quite like a full day of family and eating to start a long weekend off right. Add to that the super-est day of the year for spending all those fat stacks of cash (wait, where’s mine?) and you’ve got an epic 4-day weekend in the making.

On that note…Gift guides. Are you guys over them or do you want me to share my holiday faves? Let me know in the comments below or just hit reply and email me your opinion. I don’t want to waste your precious eyeballs creating stuff you don’t want to look at or see.

And speaking of…(...)
Read the rest of Friday Faves (622 words)


©FoodieCrush for FoodieCrush Magazine, 2017. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:

The post Friday Faves appeared first on foodiecrush.

Comments