Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Cookies

These Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Cookies are one of the best ways to start out the Christmas season! Everyone was totally smitten over these decadent cookies. The flavor combination is simply dreamy and I love their chewy texture.

Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Sugar Cookies

I'm also crazy about all those little bits of cranberries in each bite! Chopping the dried cranberries up first ensures that their flavor is evenly spread out - plus that way you don't get big chunks in some bites and none in others.

And here I chose to use the cherry juice infused cranberries. If you can't find the cherry version the plain will work great as well. I just love that triple flavor combo of cranberry, cherry and chocolate.

Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Sugar Cookies

Right about now I'm just wondering where these cookies have been all my life. They are definitely going to be a new go-to holiday cookie! Read More »

Comments